Accounting & Finance Supervisor at a leading advertising company in Yangon
- Oversee daily transactions. Participate in tax calculation and full set of financial accounting
- Up to USD 1000 & + weekend off + phone allowance
About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing advertising agency which offers the best service of creativity.
Secure financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processing, reporting, and auditing; supervising staff
- Prepare and report financial statement to Headquarters
- Develop and handle daily AP/AR transactions and other payment process
- Manage taxation process in accordance with Myanmar Taxation Law
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree is a must, ACCA (or) LCCI Level III is preferred.
- Good command of English is required.
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
Up to USD 1000 + weekend off + phone allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, you can have a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.