Accounting Manager at the fastest growing energy services company in Yangon
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other attractive allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is the fastest-growing energy services company in Yangon.
Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Prepare, review, and analyse financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Handle the company's transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a precondition. CPA or MBA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English across all level of an organization.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
5 working days, lunch provided, up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees