Actuary Manager at the Top Global Insurance Company in Yangon
- Help launch the Actuary function in Myanmar
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a top tier global insurance company that is setting up in Myanmar. They offer excellent career development opportunities and will have a great office environment.
Responsible for dealing with relevant departments such as IT, Operation, Distribution and Finance
- Collect and analyse statistical data and determine potential risks
- Develop insurance policies on the basic risk factors like accident, death, natural disaster or sickness.
- Present and explain proposals and finding to senior management and government officers.
- Recommend investments with the lowest risk and highest profit possible
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the insurance sector as an Actuary
- Advanced Excel is a must with Numerical and Analytical skills
- Bachelor Degree Is a must and other related qualifications will be highly preferred.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English is required.
Sat & Sun off, Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
This will be a start up role at a very large MNC which will offer excellent opportunities for the successful candidate moving forward.
Career Growth Opportunitie
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees