Admin Manager at Asia’s leading Agribusiness Group in Yangon
- Implementing new administrative procedures by planning, organizing and supporting the operations
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client, headquartered in Singapore and the plants across Asia, has different business activities from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products.
Responsible for managing and overseeing company’s day-to-day Administrative processes.
- Ensures employees performance and accomplishing results by planning
- Managing administrative staffs by selecting and recruiting, giving trainings to employee, and creating a safe and secure work environment for the employees
- Managing administration of factory, office canteen including fleet management, health & safety.
- Prepare budgets for expenses to assist in monitor costs
- Purchasing materials for organization for projects as needed
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Administrative field
- A bachelor’s Degree and other qualifications in related field is preferred
- Strong command of English and Chinese is needed
- A good team plyer with strong interpersonal skill
Transportation arrangement + Insurance + telephone + other allowances
Fastest growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees