Admin Manager at the international chemical construction company in Yangon
- Implementing new administrative procedures by planning, organizing and supporting the operations
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client company is one of the international chemical construction company in Myanmar.
Responsible to supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
- Set up policy & procedure about the functions of administration for the company
- Plan and organize payroll calculation, office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews and training sessions
- Purchasing materials for organization for projects as needed
- Work closely with the Senior Executives and perform other duties as needed
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in administration field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in related field is preferred
- Strong command in both written and verbal English
- An outgoing person with excellent interpersonal skill
- Preferable who has experienced in apply import/export licenses and MIC permits etc.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.