Account Payable Accountant Position at Oil & Gas company in Myanmar
- Handling vendor payments, international/domestic payments
- Salary will up to 1,100,000 MMK + Other Allowances
About the Company
Our Client is the leading Oil & Gas company in Myanmar with a challenging working environment.
Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Managing a good relationship with banks.
- Handling journal entries and bank reconciliation
- Handling invoices, payments (both international and domestic)
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in the AP field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is a must. ACCA candidate preferred
- Business English is a must.
- Active and smart personality
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Excellent internal training and challenging working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a potential to be in senior level in the future.