AR Accountant at one of the most successful FMCG Companies in Yangon.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Salary up to 600,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is one of the most successful FMCG Companies in Yangon.
Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the related field.
- A Bachelors’ degree is a must.
- At least, intermediate English is required.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with accounting software.
Telephone allowance + ferry
A rapidly growing organization has an effective internal training program.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future