Assistant Accountant at one of the most successful Foreign Construction Companies in Yangon
- Supporting finance team and assisting assistant accounting manager
- Salary will be up to 600,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is the most successful Foreign-based Construction Company in Yangon
Preparing financial documents such as preparing invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Processing journal entries
- Assist in preparing the final report
- Supporting finance team and handling assigned ad-hoc tasks.
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in the accounting field
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must. (B.Com) preferred
- Intermediate English is required.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
telephone + other allowances
A chance to work with expatriates and excellent company culture
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees