Assistant Business Development Manager at a Globally Leading Construction Company
- Support General Manager in developing the company’s business, conducting new projects and new business opportunities to provide strong relationship with clients.
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK + Sat & Sun off
About the Company
Our client is one of the top listed Construction companies with a strong culture of performance, excellence and safety which provide reliable choice in the construction.
Extremely growing company with their local networks to evolve markets to sustain reliable technology.
- Planning, preparing projects, presentations and documentation
- Cooperate between third parties and build strong rapport with clients
- Accomplish other objectives assigned by the management
- Minimum 4 years of experience in construction sales
- Prefer Civil Engineering Degree Holder
- Business English is a must
- Having negotiation skills and analytical skills are much better.
Sat + Sun off
Career Growth Opportunities
There are abundant career development plans for a Senior Management role in the future.