Assistant HR Manager at the fastest growing FMCG company in Yangon
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries and requests
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest-growing FMCG Companies in Myanmar offering the high-quality products to its customers.
Responsible to support the HR process of the organization.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintain and protects employee profile and records by keeping human resource information confidential
- Provides secretarial support by organizing work, answering telephone, and maintaining equipment and supplies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in HR field
- A Bachelor degree is a must and other alternative professional HR qualifications will be a plus
- Must be fluent in speaking Chinese
- A team player with strong organizing and time management skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees