Assistant HR Manager the fastest growing Foreign Construction Company in Yangon
- Ensure and support to create the smooth-running HR operation within the organization
- Up to 1,700,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the most successful Foreign based Construction Company in Yangon
Responsible to support all the internal and external HR related processes.
- Assist the recruiting process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and handling employment contracts
- Set up and modify HR policy that are relevant for the organization
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR related events and maintain agendas.
- Assist the seniors with performance management procedures
- At least 5 years of proven experience in HR background.
- A bachelor’s degree Holder is a must and other alternative HR related qualifications will be highly preferred
- Able to communicate proficiently in both verbal and written English
- An outstanding person with effective HR administration and people management skills.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees