Assistant Manager (Application Support) Role at a Leading Micro-Finance Company in Yangon
- Manage the database, core banking systems and application tools
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a successful micro-finance company and among a select group of privately-owned micro finance institutions.
- Manage the plans for business continuity, database backup and recovery
- Develop and maintain the codes database about the core banking systems
- Monitor application systems, fix the errors and deal with vendor & users
- Implementation the upgrade software and installation the system applications
- At least 4 years of working experience in administration the database and application systems
- Strong knowledge in project management and report generating tools
- Advanced English Skills including oral and written is a must
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Innovative company introducing new technologies which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future