Brand Ambassador Manager at a leading Food & Beverage Company
- Supporting rapidly growing in-market program, specifically product sampling campaigns and recruiting and hiring for the brand ambassador staff.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK and other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a leading food & beverage company which provides high quality food & beverage products to the customers.
A leading organization with high market position which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Recruiting, onboarding and training of all brand ambassador staff
- Scheduling all brand ambassadors using online scheduling tool
- Maintaining accurate bi-weekly payroll information and reporting
- Coordinating supplier product trainings by market
- Coordinating and facilitating internal on-boarding and training
- Direct report to Head of Marketing
- At Least 4 years of experience in leading and managing people
- Experience in Sales and well understanding of channel marketing consumer activation with proven execution experience at point of purchase
- Collaborative team player with strong influencing and coaching skills
Basic salary and other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
In alliance with the development of company, there are a lot of potential to be a senior candidate in the future.