Brand Manager (OTC) at a worldwide successful Pharmaceuticals Company
- Oversee brand market trends, implement brand plans and organize campaign marketing activities and events within budgets
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK and other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a successful pharmaceuticals company which provides effective medical products and devices for patients and healthcare providers.
A rapidly growing organization with high revenues which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Key support areas may include: consumer advertising and engagement (TV, print, digital & social media), consumer promotion, shopper marketing and trade promotion, e-commerce support, healthcare professional marketing and forecasting activities.
- Develops, owns and manages the budget for key marketing activities. Understands how profitability is achieved for the brand.
- Brings innovation to marketing plans and product portfolio and generates a fact-based business case to support new ideas.
- At least 7 years of experience in pharmaceutical background and at least 3 years of experience in management level
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged
- Business English is a must
- Has strong knowledge in branding and innovative ideas
Basic salary and other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans to become an expert in your field.