Building Service Engineer at a Leading Construction Company in Yangon
- Lead, install and maintain the services that are needed to allow a building to do what it's designed to
- Salary is up to 1,1000,000 MMK plus other attractive allowance
About the Company
Our client is the leading beverage manufacturer and distributor in Myanmar which professionally expands their products into global market
Responsible for Establishing maintenance procedures and implementation
- Supervise the installation of building systems and specify maintenance and operating procedure
- Monitor the budget control of maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers and supervise external contractors.
- Check health and safety policies are obeyed with the international safety standard.
- Inspect buildings' structures to determine, which is needed for repairs or renovates
- Regular site rounds up to every Centre identifying, resolving and following up on Safety and finding damages.
- Review Monthly Reports and Maintenance activities record for all Shopping Centre and Office Tower
- At least 6 years of working experiences in building service field in a related industry background
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree holder in a related field
- Must be able to communicate with English
Basic Salary + Other attractive Allowances
Long established company with strong company history which is leading a market.
Career Growth Opportunities
There has a lot of potential career development along with the company business growth.