Business Analyst at a leading Social Enterprise Company in Yangon
- Research about Myanmar rural areas, monitor and supervise effective social business evaluations and, implement effective strategies to engage potential business partners
- Up to 2,500 USD + other attractive bonus and benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the financial service enterprises in Myanmar which provide better for individuals in rural areas.
An organization which has an excellent culture and internal trainings.
- Develop and conduct important and effective research for community, developing systems for organizational development
- Support and manage researchers by mentoring with effective competencies and research methods
- Travel to rural areas and collect insights data to maximize capabilities of the community
- Develop quantitative and qualitative research data and report to the management
- Over 4 years of working experience in Statistics, Analytical and Economics within any related industries
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Business English skill is a must
- Strong communication skills, Analytical skills, Leadership skill
Other attractive bonus and benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
There has a lot of potential career development along with the company business’s growth.