Business Analyst at the Leading Bank in Yangon
- Review and evaluate business systems and customer needs
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other attractive packages
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Responsible for evaluating an organization or business policies
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Updating, maintaining, and implementing procedures.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree (Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Maths, Engineering or relevant fields)
- Proficient in English language is a must
- Strong problem - solving skills and understanding big data
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A dominating organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
With the improvement of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees