Business Development Manager at a successful F&B industry
- Responsible for dealing with key stakeholders and contractors to develop growth strategy.
- Up to 3,000 USD plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a successful F&B industry which launches new products and have lot of loyal customers
An innovative company introducing new products with attractive idea which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Possess a strong understanding of products, competition in the industry and positioning
- Manage and maintain the current stores repair and maintenance
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- At least 6 years of experiences in business development and minimum 2 years of experiences in management level
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other professional qualification will be advantaged
- Business English is a must
- Strong communication and negotiation skills is required
Basic salary plus other attractive benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the future.