Business Intelligence & Strategic Insights Analyst at a successful FMCG Company
- Responsible to identify and deliver business insights and strategic recommendations
- Up to 1,400,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a well-known FMCG company which distributes many brands to many countries and gets trust of customers.
A long-established company with strong history which has best workplaces.
- Responsible for both qualitative research (Brand tracking, Consumer Segmentation, Trade & Retail Analysis) and quantitative research (Focus Group Discussion & Product test)
- Analyst the competitors and manage the whole project (budget allocation, staffing etc.)
- Build competitive information of new launch product/consumer activation/trade promotion, etc. by collecting from different sources
- At least 2 years of experiences in business insight field
- Bachelor’s degree is must and other related qualifications will be preferred
- Business English is must
- Strong Quality planning and Project Management skills
Basic Salary plus other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the future.