C&B Manager at the leading service company in Yangon
- Oversee and implement the company’s compensation and benefit programs
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus performance bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading service company in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive financial service company in Myanmar.
Responsible to monitor salary structures and balance staffing needs with cost control.
- Cooperate with managers to develop promotion and retention strategies for the existing employees
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify organization pay structure and benefits offerings
- Ensure the pay and benefits plans comply with federal and state laws and regulations
- Develop departmental budget and keep operations within that budget
- At least 5 years of working experience in HR Managerial role with payroll specialized.
- A Bachelor degree holder is must and MBA or other professional related qualifications will be highly preferred
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in English
- A team leader and detail oriented person with excellent time management skills.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees