Call Centre Manager at a successful E-commerce Company
- To manage call centre operation and big complaints.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the successful E-commerce company which emphasizes fashion industry and has well-known fashion brands.
A long-established company with strong history which has ambitious growth plans for the future.
- To check staff performance and give training to what they want.
- Pass the product knowledge to call centre agents to be easy when they solve the complaints.
- Report directly to CEO and need to manage up to 50 staff.
- At least 3 years of experiences in call centre management.
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder.
- Intermediate English is a must.
- Must have strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
Basic salary plus other benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the development of company business, there are a lot of opportunities to learn the business from the ground up.