Channel Compliance Manager at leading Fintech Company in Yangon
- Supporting CRO and Head of Risk Governance & Compliance in implementation of company framework
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service company which is providing Myanmar people a timesaving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
- Assisting the development of compliance program and reviews the status of compliance
- Managing the execution of compliance with AML & KYC requirements
- Providing ad hoc reporting and analysing the governance structure and risk management
- Directly report to CRO
- Minimum 4 year of progressive experience in Compliance and Auditing.
- Bachelor's degree holder in business related field and other relevant qualifications will be advantaged.
- Proficiency in English is compulsory.
- Independent, Analytic and Persistent skill are more preferable.
Company performance bonus + telephone + various allowances
Market Leading Company with the best product which will allow you to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career enhancement of the employees