Channel Manager at a leading Pharmaceuticals Company
- Working closely with distributor to develop and implement the product route to Market, resources requirement and also identify KPI to realize the growth aspirations.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a well-established pharmaceuticals company which provides accessible health solutions to the customers.
A well-established organization with ambitious growth plans which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company policies.
- Responsible for the decision-making in an organization, such as choices related to changes needed to adapt to external and internal factors that affect business operations
- Plan & create a structure of daily tasks and communication
- Develop business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- At least 3 years of experience in Channel or Category Management in Multinational FMCG Companies.
- Bachelor’s holder and other related qualifications will be advantaged
- Business English is a must
- Has excellent negotiation skills and strong knowledge in pharmaceuticals
Basic salary and other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.