Chief Accountant at Largest Retail Chain Company in Myanmar
- Reporting to finance manager and able to handle full spectrum of accounting
- Up to 1,800,000 MMK + Ferry provided + Sat/Sun off
About the Company
Our Client is successful Retail Chain Company in Myanmar.
Handle full spectrum of accounting role.
● Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
● Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
● Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
● Minimum 5 years of experience in related field and at least 2 years in management field
● Bachelor’s degree is a must. ACCA candidate preferred
● Business English is required
● Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
telephone + ferry + uniform + Medical insurance
Excellent internal trainings and challenging working environment.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a lot of potential for be in senior management
level. Company also allows employees to do job rotation which enhances the skills of the employees.