Chief Accountant at the leading healthcare equipment provider company in Yangon
- Full spectrum of accounting including budget planning and taxation
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading healthcare equipment providers which provides quality products to its customers.
Responsible for managing the overall accounting functions.
- Responsible for budgeting, full set of accounting, commercial tax, withholding and personal income tax
- Monitor account payable to external vendor and related companies
- Prepare monthly financial reports such as cash flow statement, P&L, Capex control, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Accounting Function in large organizations
- A Bachelor Degree is a must. Other qualifications in B. Com, LCCI or ACCA will be a plus.
- Good command of English is required.
- Must have team working skills.
phone bill allowance + weekend off
A rapidly growing organization with new office building which you will get a chance to work closely with senior management level.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future