Chief Accountant at the well-known construction company in Yangon
Manage and direct overall accounting & finance processes and procedures
Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits and allowances
About the Company
Our client is the most successful and well-known construction company in Yangon.
Manage overall accounting & finance functions
● Responsible for a full set of accounting, inventory tracking, cash managing and monitoring
● Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
● Overseeing and work closely with the operations and project teams in analysing variances.
● Involve and support while doing stock inventory
● Minimum 10 years of working experience (preferably with construction and real estate Industry Background)
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field and prefers ACCA qualified.
● Good command of written and verbal English
● Good analytical skills and leadership skills with strong systems experience
Up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees