Chief Financial Officer at the Global Insurance Company in Yangon
- Driving the organization’s financial planning
- Up to 10,000,000 MMK + other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the fastest growing global insurance company that provides the best service
Responsible for developing financial and tax strategies
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Minimum 7 + years of experiences in Financial and Banking Sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields and Master’s degree is a plus
- Advanced oral and written English
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
Performance Based Bonus + other interesting packages
An organization with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunities for Overseas posting