Chief Risk Officer at well-known Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Full spectrum of Risk Department’s operation efficiently
- Up to 8,000,000 MMK plus traveling allowance and other attractive allowances
About the Company
Rapidly growing Financial Services Company with over 50 branches within Myanmar that operating with developing and encouraging new and innovation solutions in all aspects of financial operations.
Responsible for overall Risk Operations functions:
- Advice on risk issues in strategic decision making
- Identify all kinds of risks including Operational, Financial and Strategic etc.
- Update the existing risk management policies and risk methodologies
- Responsible for the performance of a Centralized Risk and Compliance Support function
- Ensure the organization is in full compliance with applicable regulations
- Report directly to Chief Executive Officer
- At least 10 years of strong experience with Risk Management experience in Banking or Microfinance industries, out of which at least 5 years must have been in Senior Management roles.
- Looking for a dynamic, self-starter candidate who would preferably be conversant with the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) frameworks in Financial Services Sector.
- Knowledge of Central Bank of Myanmar (CBM) or Financial Regulatory Department (FRD) reports would be a plus.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree or a Professional Qualification, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- Fluency in both English and Burmese.
Yearly company performance bonus + telephone allowance + weekend off
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow and Be part of a growing team with great working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of opportunities for career development of the employees.