Compensation & Benefits Manager at the leading international service provider company
- Supporting the compensation & benefits projects and managing the performance management / C&B programs
- Salary is up to 3,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading international service providers in Myanmar which is providing the best service and products to its consumers.
Manage a full spectrum of compensation & benefits activities.
- Responsible for the calculation of variable pay for employees including bonuses, incentives, stock option plans, etc.
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Draw compensations & benefits programs plan based on employees’ performances.
- Answer employee queries on compensation and benefit matters.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compensation & benefits, performance management and other HR related sectors.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and Master degree in business management and other HR related subjects are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of English.
- Strong command of knowledge in compensation & benefits and other HR related fields.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees