Compensation and Benefits Manager at the leading service company in Yangon
- Maintain organization’s pay structure and conduct employee’s benefits program
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading service company in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Responsible for developing and implementing C&B processes
- Handle all the work activities of the staff relating to employment, compensation, and employee relations in an efficient manner.
- Designing fair and attractive bonus programs
- Identify the current compensation policies, government regulations, wage rates to improve compensation plan.
- Manage all the records concerning personnel-related data such as performance appraisals
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compensation & benefits, performance management and other HR related sectors.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and master’s degree in business management and other HR related subjects are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of English.
- Strong command of knowledge in compensation & benefits and other HR related fields.
Weekends Off + Bonus depends on Performance
Ambitious growth plans for the future
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a senior management role in the future