Corporate Affairs Manager at the fastest growing International Company in Yangon
- Work closely with public affairs, government relations and internal stakeholders.
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus plan
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing financial service which has been providing the full support to satisfy its customers.
Responsible to develop and implement appropriate corporate affairs strategies and policies.
- Plan and manage the corporation’s key events.
- Assist to facilitate the smooth running of company’s works by coordinating and arranging meetings and maintain records and documents
- Conduct research and prepare presentations for public relations to achieve positive reputation
- Advise senior management team on key strategic communications
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as Corporate Secretary
- A Bachelor Degree holder is a must and other related qualifications will be an advantage
- Proficient in both verbal and written English
- An efficient person with effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
Sat & Sun off + telephone allowance + training allowance
A rapidly growing organization which has ambitious growth plans for the future.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for overseas posting