Corporate Finance Manager position at a FMCG Company in Myanmar
- Identify & Secure financial activities of the organization
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is successful group of companies in Myanmar which provides the best products & services to the customers.
Manage all forecasting & reporting activities, lead financial reviews & budget planning
- Prepare budgets forecasting and monthly/quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Prepare consolidation reports
- Monitor daily cash flows & handle all taxation matters
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- 5 years of working experience in management field
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Good command of English is required
- Strong financial modelling skills
Saturday/ Sunday Off
Long established company with strong history.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential be in senior management level in future.