Corporate Secretary at the growing real estate company in Yangon
- Ensure the integrity of the governance framework and the efficient administration
- Up to 1,300,000 MMK plus appealing bonus
About the Company
Our client is a local enterprise in Real Estate providing full services to grab customers' satisfaction with the highest quality standards.
Responsible for managing the secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Manage in part of the business planning process of all business units
- Organize and participate in meetings with partner companies for potential business discussions
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate committee for approval
- Manage the overall secretarial tasks in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related background.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other qualifications in Business Management will be preferred.
- Strong command of English is a ‘must’
- Ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure
Travel Allowance + telephone + Ferry
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to be bright with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.