Corporate Secretary Manager at the leading group of companies in Yangon
- Responsible to ensure the integrity of the governance framework and compliance
- Salary up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus plan
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful leading group of companies in Myanmar.
Responsible to handle company share transactions and other secretarial works of the organization.
- Develop applications for trading licenses and issue of share certificates
- Act as adviser to the company executives and cooperate with group entities and DICA officers
- Attend and take meeting minutes and update records in register book.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in corporate secretarial field.
- A bachelor degree is a must and other related professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Proficient in both verbal and written English.
- An efficient person who is familiar with DICA requirements with good organization skills and good attention to details
Transportation provide + nice working environment + weekend off
A rapidly growing organization which has ambitious growth plans for the future.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future