Country Director at a successful Personal Care/FMCG Industry
- Develop all operational plans for company’s growth and improvement of sales
- Up to 6000 USD plus benefits plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is the newest personal care/ FMCG industry which targets the people who use betel nuts.
An innovative company introducing best products for personal care which has ambitious growth plans for the future.
- Build the brand across Myanmar and create advertising and promotional plans
- Maintain effective and appropriate staff recruitment, induction, appraisal, renumeration
- Possess a deep understanding of country’s local politics to enforce laws and regulations and culture to understand customers
- At least 5 years of experiences in management level at FMCG field
- Bachelor’s degree holder or MBA will be an advantage
- Business English is a must
- Has experience in managing 50 staffs
Basic salary plus benefits plus other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the development of company business, there are a lot of opportunities to learn the business from the ground up.