Customer Service Manager at the Global Insurance Company in Yangon
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is one of the trust-worthy Global Insurance company in Yangon.
Responsible for supervising day-to-day operations in customer service department.
- Keep a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Provide sound solution on customers and Agents’ complaints and any related issues in close consultation with Stakeholders.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Performing other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in life insurance customer service operation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Management or related discipline.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Attention to detail, Self-Starter, Customer oriented and passion for success
Performance Based Bonus + other packages
Long-established company with strong history which will enable employees enjoy working in a team, collaborative and interactive culture.
Career Growth Opportunities
The employees will have the ideal opportunity to learn and operate at high productivity levels along with the company’s business growth.