Data Analyst Manager at a well-known Healthcare Service in Yangon
- Initiate strategic planning and competent database analysis and gather quantitative and qualitative information via different channels
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a global healthcare service company which leads into the market very fast and provides sustainable healthcare solutions depending on consumers’ needs.
A worldwide organization that adopts a fair ethic policy and code and has a combination of diversity and inclusion
- Consult with internal customers in order to get insights in making business decisions
- Conduct in-depth analysis and write reports by collecting critical data using modern and traditional methods
- Research market situations and support new and effective products to existing customers
- Handle a high quality of work with effectiveness and efficiencies, meeting deadlines
- Report to directly supervisors in order to contribute the organization
- Minimum 2 years working experience in business analysis and major analytical experience in related fields is advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Proficiency in database software and advanced excel is mandatory.
- Business English skill is a must
- Analytical skills, interpersonal skills, project management skills and strong relationship with parties
Basic Salary + other attractive allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development from mid to top management at country level.