Database Administrator at a Leading Bank in Yangon
- Design, maintenance and administration of database management system
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is a growing bank in Myanmar.
- Design and implement database in accordance to end user information needs
- Plan requirements for application performance and manage database
- Determine document database policies, procedures and standards
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Database Administrator
- Strong knowledge in Oracle and core banking system
- Good knowledge of SQL, MySQL and Microsoft Access
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and programming languages
- Proficient English communication skills including writing and speaking
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Long-established bank with ambitious growth plans in the future and management is very motivated to create a modernize organization.
Career Growth Opportunities
IT team is rapidly growing under active management and many opportunities for career development along with the organization.