F&B Manager at a Growing International Hotel in Mandalay
- Responsible for overall management of the F&B Department
- Salary Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a growing International Hospitality & Construction Group, operating worldwide and starting up in Myanmar.
Responsible for overall activities of the F&B Department,
- Maximizes food and beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunities through marketing and promotion activities.
- Required to forecast, plan and control the ordering of food and beverages and manages the finances of purchasing.
- Responsible for sourcing, ordering, hygiene ensuring and transporting of F&B, and controlling stocks.
- At least 10 years of experience in F&B Background.
- Must have Hotel Pre-Opening Experience.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Proven track record of Achievements in F&B and customer service category.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future