Facility Manager at the well-known group of companies in Yangon
- Ensure if the operations of stores, warehouses and offices are running smoothly and make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus performance bonus
About the Company
Our client leads the Myanmar distribution market as a top business and ensures the best services.
Responsible to implement the facilities management and administrative services strategies.
- Ensure whether the maintenance team provide support for both routine and preventative maintenance programmes
- Supervise that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained and manage budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Oversee and perform all the management report and policies as needed
- Manage the office systems, which can often include the IT and office equipment.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in facilities field and 5 years of proven experience as senior level.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and MBA & other alternatives qualifications will be an advantage
- Strong command of English is required
- A team player with strong leadership and organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
Ferry+ Sat & Sun off + Phone Allowance
A Long-established company with strong history which provides the career development program for employees
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future