Field Marketing Manager at the well-known FMCG company in Mandalay
o Responsible to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
o Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances & benefits
About the Company
Our client is a marketing leading FMCG company and they have a great working environment and culture with strong growth in Myanmar.
To contribute a great deal to the effectiveness of the company in identifying products and markets, suggesting sales strategies and approaches, and in measuring the results of all the efforts. It is also responsible for all efforts of the marketing department and staff.
● Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
● Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
● Serve as a partner to finance and product development in determining the viability of potential markets before the production of a product with no business case or strategy prepared in advance.
● Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
● Managing launch campaigns for new products.
● Managing distribution channels for products.
● Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
● Managing media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
● Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
● Minimum 5 years of working experience and minimum 3 years of experience in management level.
● Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field is required.
● Good command of English communication is a must.
● Strong in leadership skills and operation management.
Basic salary + Other attractive allowances and benefits
A long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the