Finance Manager Position at an international trading group of company in Myanmar
- Responsible for the financial health of the company.
- Salary will be up to 2,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is at an international trading group of company in Myanmar.
Reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing activity reports and financial forecasts
- Manage to produce monthly/quarterly/yearly report in timely manner
- Develop standard operation procedures within the organization.
- Control and prepare yearly budgeting plan and monthly variance analysis
- Analysing monthly sales report and conduct effective solution
- Over 10 years of working experiences in finance & accounting field.
- Able to work in Thilawa.
- A Bachelors’ Degree is a must.
- Good command of English is required.
- Strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal and presentation skills
Ferry provided + phone allowance + performance bonus + yearly salary increment
A rapidly growing organization which you need to work closely with an oversea regional office.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a pportunity for internal transfers within the Group.