Finance Manager - at Retail Chain Company in Myanmar
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the
- company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + ferry provided
About the Company
Our Client is the Largest Retail Chain Company in Myanmar
Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
● Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
● Focus on budgeting and forecasting processes and prepare analysis.
● Conducting presentations and work closely with stakeholders.
● Minimum 5 years of experience in related field
● Strong experience in budgeting
● Preferred a candidate with retail background
● ACCA affiliate or ACCA candidate preferred.
● Business English is required
● Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
Ferry provided+ telephone allowance+ uniform
Company focuses mainly on employee’s career development and provides internal trainings and personal
Career Growth Opportunities
Candidate will have opportunity to make job rotation within the company.