Finance Manager at the leading construction company in Yangon
- Responsible for the financial health of an organization and producing financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus annual bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading cement distribution company with the best customer service.
Distributing the financial resources of a company and executing for the budget planning and supporting the management team members.
- Reviewing the company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Preparing financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasting, monitoring financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Reporting to CFO, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in relevant professional sectors
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is a must
- Excellent oral and written English
- Good communication skills and experience of ERP software (SAP is most preferable)
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees