Finance Manager at the leading international conglomerate company in Yangon
- Responsible for preparing financial statements and financial reports
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the well-known international conglomerate's companies which has also been in the Myanmar market for quite long.
Manage and overview the general financial operations process
- Prepare financial statements and financial reports
- Responsible for budget planning and budget forecasting
- Handle taxation and cash management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and finance and 2 years in the management field.
- Candidates with ACCA, CPA and B.com will be preferred.
- Business English is required.
- Experienced in using computerized accounting software.
Annual bonus + weekends off
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees