Finance Manager at luxury hotel in Yangon
- Lead the finance department and develop best practice financial accounting to maximise impact and efficiency.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus monthly allowances and other benefits
About the Company
Our client has number of business in Myanmar including real estate, construction & engineering, construction materials, trading, hospitality etc.
Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Prepare financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc
- Collect interpret and review financial information
- Undertake strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- 5 years of experience in related field
- Candidate who has a hotel background working experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Good command of English is required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus monthly allowances and other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees