Finance Manager Position at one of the most successful nutritional supplements Company in Yangon
- Ensures effectiveness of internal controls within all accounting processes and forecasting.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the one of the most successful nutritional supplements Companies in Yangon.
Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Managing cash folw and responsible for company payroll.
- Liaise with external tax consultants to complete corporate tax matters and submission for the assigned local operating company.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Good command of English in spoken and written
- Ability to travel within the country.
- Sat & Sun off, transportation Allowances, bonus + telephone + other allowances
- A rapidly developing organization which will let your future grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
- Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.