Finance Manager position at successful Manufacturing Company in Myanmar
- Collect, interpret and review financial information
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK & Sat/Sun off
About the Company
Our client is an international manufacturing company in Yangon which is rapidly growing in these years. They are actively looking for talented local resource for their business.
Review, monitor and manage budgets & Predict future financial trends
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage relationship with banks and auditors
- Manage legal functions, IT functions & other duties as assigned
- At least 7 years of experience in related field
- CPA holder or ACCA Affiliate preferred
- Must have at least Business English
- Repatriate or candidates who worked in international companies are preferred
- An analytical mind & negotiation skill and the ability to develop strong working relationships
Saturday/ Sunday off
Excellent internal training, excellent company culture.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a senior management role in future