Finance Manager position at the leading distribution company in Yangon
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK & other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing and distribution company that distributes qualified food products to consumers.
Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Control income, cash flow and expenditure
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- 5 years of experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree & CPA holder is a must.
- Business English is required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are needed
Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK & other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees