Finance Manager (Reporting) at successful Retail Company in Myanmar
- Strong in preparing reports and monitoring company financial statement
- 2,500,000 MMK + Ferry provided + Sat/Sun off
About the Company
Our Client is the successful Retail Chain Company in Myanmar which ensures the best service to
Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other
● Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
● undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
● Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future
paths to be taken.
● Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance field
● Bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in finance such as CPA, ACCA will be an
● Business English is required.
● A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
Ferry + telephone allowance + uniform
Company focuses mainly on employee’s career development and provides internal trainings and personal
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a lot of to be in senior management level and
candidate will have opportunity to make job rotation within the company.